- About Red Dead Redemption 2 Products
- Red Dead Redemption 2 News
On Tuesday, Rockstar released the fourth patch for Red Dead Redemption 2, which will affect both the Story and Online modes. Don't look for any breakthroughs in this update, it's mainly a stabilizer for a few bugs and inconsistencies.
Here are the details of this update, let's take a look:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode Update
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’ if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the loading screen when trying to restart the game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2 if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Mode Update
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
Obviously, the most potentially detrimental aspects of the game - the economic system, has been corrected. The accumulation of RDR2 gold bars is now more practical, and the cost of guns is affordable. At this point, fans also would like to see Rockstar work to solidify the various multiplayer modes that available in the game, and then continue to add new ones.
The sooner Rockstar can take RDR2 to a stable place, and it is not far off, the quicker it can start to expand its old Western universe to something more special than what has already being offered.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a Western action adventure game developed and released by Rockstar Games. It was released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles on October 26, 2018, and its online mode was officially launched at the end of November 2018. So it is available for gamers to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 Coins online to play the game now!
- Saving Money
- Free cash back bonus:You can purchase with Bonus Dollars, and save more!
- 100% Handwork
- We supply the game products with 100% handwork and we offer the safe guaranteed.
- Instant Delivery
- 99% of IGXE orders will be delivered in 1 hour, and guaranteed security!
- We supply 7/24 and 365 days live help, you can find helpness from our best service!