- About Darksiders 3 Products
- Darksiders 3 News
The Darksiders 3 update version 1.05 is the second patch that is currently available on the PC and will be released on the consoles later.
Darksiders 3 developer Gunfire Games has continued to work on the game after its launch and has released a second major update for it now. If you are looking for patch notes for the first update, you can find them at the official site.
The second update of Darksiders 3 is currently only available on PC, but if this will be released like the previous patch, then it will be available on the consoles sometime later this week. The following is the complete patch notes for this update that apply to the PC version. Once the update is complete, we will introduce the PS4 and Xbox One patch notes.
- Added new option for Combat. Upon loading a save or starting a new game, players will be prompted to choose between “Default” and “Classic” combat. “Classic” mode should feel more like previous Darksiders titles allowing Fury to dodge interrupt her attacks as well use items instantly. “Default” mode is the original combat mode for Darksiders III. The option can be changed at any point in gameplay options while playing. This has no other effects on difficulty or achievements.
- Improved ledge grab detection on Fury so she can more consistently grab ledges.
- Additional optimizations to help stuttering while streaming.
- Added “Health Lurcher” item to Vulgrim that allows player to purchase refills for Nephilim’s Respite .
- Added “Echo Mark” item to Vulgrim that allows player to refund their spent attribute points.
- Added a few new checkpoints.
- Raised the level cap to 200. Also, rebalanced leveling curve post level 80 as well as stat rewards.
- Fixes for random crashes
- General performance improvements.
- Fix for Force Coral where it wouldn’t break correctly. This will also fix previous saves with this issue.
- Fix for some checkpoints that weren’t registering.
- Cycling difficulty options while in game will not affect actual difficulty unless it is changed.
- Fix for Abraxis Health bar showing up but he is missing.
- Fury will no longer take damage while performing an Arcane Counters.
- Havoc Form does more Damage.
- Increased Havoc Generation on Obscurus Enhancement.
- Increased Health and Damage amounts on Fortifier Enhancement.
- Increased Health Regeneration on Leviathan Enhancement.
- Increased Lurcher Reward from destroying breakables on Leviathan Enhancement.
- Increased Chance to Spawn Wrath when killing an Enemy on Rage Enhancement.
Darksiders 3 is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One and PC. You can buy Darksiders 3 Soul at igxe.com with the cheapest price, fast delivery as well as the 7/24 online support! The game was developed by Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic.
- Saving Money
- Free cash back bonus:You can purchase with Bonus Dollars, and save more!
- 100% Handwork
- We supply the game products with 100% handwork and we offer the safe guaranteed.
- Instant Delivery
- 99% of IGXE orders will be delivered in 1 hour, and guaranteed security!
- We supply 7/24 and 365 days live help, you can find helpness from our best service!