- AboutMadden NFL 18 Ultimate Team Products
- Madden NFL, an American football video game series which is developed by EA Tiburon for EA Sports, will soon welcome its 29th installment - Madden NFL 18, which has been confirmed to launch on August 25, 2017. And now its EA Access Play First trial has gone live for Xbox One subscribers. That's to say, you can play 10 hours of the game right now if you have an Xbox One and subscribe to EA Access. Do not know where to get madden 18 coins safely and fast? Just click here.
As we know, though Madden 17 has been the newest edition of the Madden NFL series to date since it was released in in August 2016, it was still not perfect and the sale was not as good as we had expected too. The Madden series game really need a lot of improvement to earn enormous admiration from the public. That's why players are so expecting for the Madden 18 now. It is said that Madden 18 will be bigger and better than all the previous games and will take this game series to a new level of success.
Since Madden NFL 18 Ultimate Team is going to be the best game, are you expecting to play Madden 18 earlier? Excsports.com will provide you with the best mut 18 coins once Madden NFL 18 releases on August 25, 2017! With the most competitive price, the fast delivery and the best 7/24 customer online service offered at igxe.com, are you hearting? Just write down our site to buy cheap madden coins when you need in the future!
- Madden NFL 18 Ultimate Team News
There is only one week away from the launch of Madden NFL 18 right now, and EA has already geared up its efforts to market the game. Just recently, the developers rebealed that the Madden NFL 18 need update the PS4 Pro to run at 4K with HDR. Now, however, the developers have clarified that PS4 Pro version of Madden 18 will not require any updates.
EA Sports told Gamespot that both the 4K and 1080p resolutions for the Madden NFL 18 will be available to run on PS4 Pro without any updates. The game will run at 60 frames per second, but the HDR support for the PS4 Pro is still in the air. In addition, playing the game with 1080p will improve the frame rate in certain areas, but the game will be locked at 60 FPS.
Madden NFL 18 supports PS4 Pro at launch in both 4K and 1080p, with no updates required. If a player chooses to run Madden NFL 18 in 4K, they will see improved resolution, and if they choose to run the game in 1080p, they will see improved frame rates in certain areas of the presentation. The core gameplay will be presented at a speed of 60fps regardless. We have no announcements take regarding HDR support currently.
Furthermore, EA Sports has made a lot of changes to the Madden 18 Ultimate Team formula. According to the developers, one of the complaints they received over the years is that “players did not receive enough of an individual rating boost to justify a 2-to-3 point OVR jump”, which made “players feel like they couldn’t tell much of a difference when playing with the upgraded player”.
In related news, EA has transferred most of its franchises to the Frostbite engine, and Madden is no exception. EA has confirmed that Madden NFL franchise will make the leap to the frostbite engine with Madden NFL 18.
Madden NFL 18 is American football video game developed by EA Sports, and it is set to launch later this month for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Saving Money
- Free cash back bonus:You can purchase with Bonus Dollars, and save more!
- 100% Handwork
- We supply the game products with 100% handwork and we offer the safe guaranteed.
- Instant Delivery
- 99% of IGXE orders will be delivered in 1 hour, and guaranteed security!
- We supply 7/24 and 365 days live help, you can find helpness from our best service!